We’ve always maintained health and sanitation standards provided by our county health department. We’ve implemented extra sanitation protocol in all our guest rooms and common spaces as advised by many health departments, both local and national.
We are following COVID-19 protocol guidance from the Oregon Health Authority. Oregon’s statewide mask requirement for indoor public places was lifted on March 12.
Steve and I are fully vaccinated, and boosted, as have been most of our guests. We hope you are, too. We ask if you have not been vaccinated you wear a mask, except at the dining room table or in the privacy of your room.
Let’s all be respectful and safe. It takes a village. We appreciate your cooperation, helping to slow the spread of covid19.
- sanitizer dispensers
- frequent disinfecting of all surfaces, with special attention to high touch items
- Please follow recommended social distancing guidelines when near other guests in communal areas
- As it’s always been, no guests are allowed in the kitchen. Do let us know if you need something
- Routine daily housekeeping service is now limited
- We encourage less co-mingling in the halls and common spaces.
- We removed all non essential items from our guests rooms and will provide a list of available amenities for you to request.
- Disinfecting of all surfaces, with special attention to high touch items
- Hand sanitizers in all guests rooms
- Keys and all items have been sanitized
- Breakfast will be available and, as always, will be served in accordance with all health recommendations. You may choose to dine at our large dining table, in your room or on our patio.
- Restaurants in The Valley are open with safety protocol in place. Some are doing take-out only. Some are doing reserved patio and dining room service. Please support them: BBQ, Pizza, Brews, Wines and Ciders. Bring your meal back to the Inn to dine in our gardens or in your room.
- Many services and businesses in our community are open with safety guidelines in place. Support them by calling ahead of your visit for updates.
- Safe and Responsible Travel: We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate this changing landscape together
- Please remember that there is always some inherent risk in travel as there is in life, but we believe that the rewards are pretty great, so let’s work together to keep everybody safe
- If you or any member of your party are sick or showing symptoms, please stay home.