The safety and well-being of our guests, our community and ourselves continues to be our highest priority. We’re finding travel predictions are coming to fruition here: folks want safety protocols communicated, they’re staying closer to home and not booking as far out. We want to reaffirm that our promise of a great, socially distanced escape remains and we’d be more than happy to help plan your last minute getaway to the Old Parkdale Inn and Hood River Valley. Our suites each have a spacious dining area for those take out meals you can bring back to the inn. For those staying in our Meadowlark room, we’ll set a place at our dining room table. You could dine in our gardens, weather permitting of course. We can serve breakfast in your suite if you choose complete privacy and we’ll stagger breakfast times so that no more than 4 guests are at the dining table at one time.
- the Old Parkdale Inn is but a one tank, or charge, road trip away
- book a stay less than 5 days out a you’re offered 10% off
- Schedule visits to the wineries, cideries, breweries, and distillers in the Gorge and Hood River Valley
- Take a hike or bring the bikes
- Order a Charcuterie Board for your dine in experience at the Old Parkdale Inn
- OR simply do nothing in the solitude of your spacious suite