Cozy and Quiet
Our Meadowlark room is decorated with the colors of Oregon’s State Bird and has large windows that let in plenty of light in the winter and fresh air in the summer. You’ll feel like you are in a tree house when the horse chestnut tree, right outside your window, is in full leaf.
As in the other rooms, Meadowlark has luxurious natural bedding and Comfy Sheets on a queen size Eco-Friendly mattress. Room has a comfortable side chair and reading lamps on both sides of the bed. We provide natural bath and body products, spa towels, and cozy robes in your private bath with a shower tub combination, and plush cotton spa towels and robes.
Rates start at $145.00 per night, double occupancy
Our rates do not include a 9.8% lodging tax that we are required to collect here in the Hood River Valley and Oregon.
As our guest your stay includes:
- Choice of a well appointed guest room
- A 3, sometimes 4 Course Gourmet Breakfast
- A queen bed with Eco Friendly Mattresses and Comphy Sheets
- A Private bath with shower tub combination and plenty of plush towels
- Fridge, microwave, coffee machine, cups and glasses in room
- 24/7 hot water for hot beverages
- Wall mounted flat screen TV have DVD players and satellite reception
- Hairdryer, alarm clock, fans and heaters
- Air conditioning
- Books, games, and puzzles in our lofty attic
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the inn
- Concierge's Service
- Free parking