Choose the tranquil Chinook Suite for a sweeping view of the Inn’s Gardens from your private balcony. Named after Oregon’s state fish, Chinook is quite spacious with a sitting room and bedroom with a queen-sized bed.
In your private bath there’s a combination shower/tub, and plush cotton, spa towels. We provide all organic bath and body products, never tested on animals. Eco-friendly mattresses are made up with thick pads, luxurious Comfy Sheets, four organic cotton pillows, and natural fiber blankets and comforters. Another restful night’s sleep.
Rates Start at $160 per night, double occupancy
Our rates do not include a 9.8% lodging tax that we are required to collect here in the Hood River Valley and Oregon.
As our guest your stay includes:
- Choice of a well appointed guest room
- A 3, sometimes 4 Course Gourmet Breakfast
- A queen bed with Eco Friendly Mattresses and Comphy Sheets
- A Private bath with shower tub combination and plenty of plush towels
- Fridge, microwave, coffee machine, cups and glasses in room
- 24/7 hot water for hot beverages
- Wall mounted flat screen TV have DVD players and satellite reception
- Hairdryer, alarm clock, fans and heaters
- Air conditioning
- Books, games, and puzzles in our lofty attic
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the inn
- Concierge's Service
- Free parking