Spacious and Comfortable
From the Douglas Fir Suite, enhanced by the quiet beauty of a Pacific Northwest forest, enjoy a breathtaking view of majestic Mt. Hood. Named after Oregon’s State Tree, our Doug Fir suite includes a sitting room, bedroom with queen-sized bed and private bath.
The private bath has shower/tub combination, and plush cotton spa towels and robes. We provide all organic bath and body products that are never tested on animals. Eco-friendly mattresses are made up with thick pads, luxurious Comfy Sheets, four organic cotton pillows, and natural fiber blankets and comforters.
Rates start at $160 per night, double occupancy
Our rates do not include a 9.8% lodging tax that we are required to collect here in the Hood River Valley and Oregon.
As our guest your stay includes:
- Choice of well appointed guest room
- Multi Course Gourmet Breakfast
- A queen bed with Eco Friendly Mattresses and Comphy Sheets
- A Private bath with shower tub combination and plenty of plush towels
- Fridge, microwave, coffee machine
- 24/7 hot water for hot beverages
- Wall mounted flat screen TV have DVD players and satellite reception
- Hairdryer, alarm clock, fans and heaters
- Air conditioning
- Books, games, and puzzles in our lofty attic
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the inn
- Concierge's Service
- Free parking