Spacious and Comfortable
From the Douglas Fir Suite, enhanced by the quiet beauty of a Pacific Northwest forest, enjoy a breathtaking view of majestic Mt. Hood. Named after Oregon’s State Tree, our Doug Fir suite includes a sitting room, bedroom with queen-sized bed and private bath.
Douglas Fir Suite has a twin size sofa bed and we welcome you to register 1 extra person 12 years or older in this room. If Doug Fir is available, and depending on the other guests in the house we may allow a child under 12. Please inquire.
Douglas Fir Suite is our canine friendly room. You may register one dog when you make your reservation and agree to our canine guest policy.
The private bath has shower/tub combination, and plush cotton spa towels and robes. We provide all organic bath and body products that are never tested on animals. Eco-friendly mattresses are made up with thick pads, luxurious Comfy Sheets, four organic cotton pillows, and natural fiber blankets and comforters.
Rates start at $160 per night, double occupancy
Our rates do not include a 9.8% lodging tax that we are required to collect here in the Hood River Valley and Oregon.
As our guest your stay includes:
- A well appointed guest room
- Multi Course Gourmet Breakfast
- A queen bed with Eco Friendly Mattresses and Comphy Sheets
- A Private bath with shower tub combination and plenty of plush towels
- Fridge, microwave, coffee machine
- 24/7 hot water for hot beverages
- Wall mounted flat screen TV have DVD players and satellite reception
- Hairdryer, alarm clock, fans and heaters
- Air conditioning
- Books, games, and puzzles in our lofty attic
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the inn
- Concierge's Service
- Free parking