Looking for an Oregon Bucket List?
There’s no shortage of things to do in Oregon! How many of these authentic Oregon experiences can you cross off your list while you’re here? These are but a few you can cross off right here near the Old Parkdale Inn
- Put your feet in the ruts left by pioneer wagons
- Sample your way through one of the nine Oregon Food Trails
- Find your new favorite wine at Columbia Gorge Wine
- Feel the mist of an Oregon waterfall on your face
- Experience the joy of staying at the Old Parkdale Inn
- Buy something you gotta have – tax free!
- Drive one of the beautiful byways. Three scenic byways lead to the Old Parkdale Inn
The Oregon trail of Waterfalls represents countless hours, many sketches, and endless conversations to help make your next Oregon road trip one to remember. We look forward to seeing you soon. Please complete the form below to receive your free limited edition map now, while supplies last! If you prefer to view a digital version of the map or if you’re outside the U.S. or Canada, click here.
We’re your home base for exploring and enjoying the Hood River Valley and beyond
After a full day, you’ll love the peace and tranquility of the Old Parkdale Inn. Relax in the gardens, perhaps with your favorite beverage, by the bonfire, roast some s’mores, weather permitting of course.
What’s to do
The Hood River Fruit Loop is located in the beautiful Hood River Valley at the foot of majestic Mt. Hood offering you a variety of wines, fruits, vegetables, flowers, ciders, and food. Outdoor adventures such as kayaking, windsurfing, skiing, snow boarding, biking and hiking await. Mt. Hood Meadows, Cooper Spur Mountain Resort, and Timberline Ski areas are only a short drive away, as is the vast Mt. Hood National Forest where trails and wildlife abound. During the summer months stay at the Inn and take advantage of our partnership with Wet Planet Whitewater to receive $10 your raft adventure.