November 26, 2019
Parkdale and the Old Parkdale Inn Before the Holiday Rush
By: Mary Pellegrini
Good morning! The busy holiday season is fast approaching. Take some time for yourself before its too late! Participate in local events or simply relax
- Pick up some gifts in the quaint shops of Hood River
- Bring your wrapping material, relax and get your that done in the peace and quiet of your suite or by the fire
- Hood River and Parkdale Holiday events and tree lightings
- Ski ~ depending on when you come and if they're open, we'll have multi night packages available and access to discount lift tickets
- Visit our wineries and pick up your holiday wines
- How about Holiday Pies from Apple Valley Country Store
- Or simply relax and be pampered. We look forward to having you as our guests.
Let us be home base for exploring and enjoying the Hood River Valley and Mt Hood National Forest. After a full day, you’ll love the peace and tranquility of the Old Parkdale Inn. Relax in the gardens, perhaps with a glass of wine from a bottle you picked up at a local winery or our wine cabinet. We can even have a bonfire, roast some s’mores, if you’d like. We now have EV and Tesla Chargers for guest use.
Outdoor adventures such as kayaking, windsurfing, skiing, snow boarding, and hiking await. Mt. Hood Meadows, Cooper Spur Mountain Resort, and Timberline Ski areas are only a short drive away, as is the vast Mt. Hood National Forest where trails and wildlife abound. We partner with Mt Hood Meadows and Timberline Ski Area, offering multi-night packages and access to discounted lift tickets. Stay at the Inn and take advantage of our partnership with Wet Planet Whitewater to receive $10 your raft adventure.