November 16, 2017
Holiday Events in Downtown Hood River ~ Tree lighting, parade and freestyle event
By: Mary Pellegrini
Hood River Holidays ~ Come Stay Shop Eat and be Merry
- Columbia Center for the Arts ANNUAL HOLIDAY ART SHOW & SALE - November 22 - December 24
- Thanksgiving Wine Weekend - November 24 - 26 over 30+ tasting rooms and celebrate the holiday with special tastings, unique activities, and donation opportunities to benefit local charities.
- Small Business Saturday November 25 - support local business
- Hood River Holidays Parade and Tree Lighting - December 1
- Handmade Holiday Market at the Mt Hood Town Hall December 4
To help make holiday shopping stress-free, customer parking is free throughout the city of Hood River between December 11-25.
Let the Old Parkdale Inn be your home base when exploring the Hood River Valley, Columbia River Gorge or the Mt Hood National Forest. Whether your idea of a good vacation is fresh tracks on Mt Hood or relaxing in our gardens with a good book and your favorite beverage, there's something near by for everyone.