As our guest your stay includes:
- Choice of a well appointed guest room decorated and named after the Oregon State Tree, Douglas Fir, State Fish, Chinook Salmon and the State Bird, Meadowlark
- A 3, sometimes 4 Course Gourmet Breakfast
- A queen bed with Eco Friendly Mattresses and Comphy Sheets
- A Private bath with shower/tub combination and plenty of plush towels
- Fridge, microwave, coffee machine, cups and glasses in room
- 24/7 hot water for hot beverages
- Wall mounted flat screen TV have built in DV players and satellite reception
- Hairdryer, alarm clock, fans and heaters
- Air conditioning
- Books, games, and puzzles in our lofty attic
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the inn and gardens
- Concierge's Service
Check-in is any time between 3 and 7 pm. Late arrivals by arrangement only
Check-out is 11 a.m.
Reservations may be secured by credit card and no deposit is required.
Cancellation Policy: Should you cancel within seven (7) days of your arrival you will charged for one nights stay, including taxes, unless we are able to rebook. Early departures or no-shows will be charged for the reserved time period. We are a small business and last minute cancellations greatly affect us so our cancellation policy is strictly enforced
Whole house bookings made for weddings or events must be cancelled, or amendments made, one month prior to the event to avoid a cancellation fee of first night. We will make every effort to resell the room and if successful there will be no charge to you.
Our rates do not include 9.8% lodging tax
Our rooms accommodate a maximum of two guests.
Three cats are in residence and do spend time in space that we share with our guests. They are never allowed in the guest rooms. No guest pets please.
In consideration of others, smoking, including e-cigarettes or cannabis, is not allowed at the Old Parkdale Inn or on the balcony of our Chinook Suite. If you must smoke please do so at least 20 feet of any doors and windows.
There is storage for equipment and bicycles.
We sometimes have multiple specials and deals available at one time and we ask that these not be combined and that gift certificates other than those issued by the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild not be used as payment.
At the Old Parkdale Inn we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at the Old Parkdale Inn. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At the Old Parkdale Inn we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
The Old Parkdale Inn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.